Monday, November 28, 2005

Where I am currently staying


I am currently staying at Panorama Hotel in Ubud. The "panorama" is a view of rice fields at the back.
Unlike Bhanuswari, the other 3 sides of the hotel do not have views of rice fields - shops and stores on both sides, and a street in the front. Still, as you can see, very beautiful!







Carving on doors into my room. Front door...














Back door...













Bathroom door - from the bedroom to the bathroom, which is fully enclosed (not a "garden bath")...



Details of carving on bathroom door...





And a painting in my room...



One of the lamps that are lit at night...




The entrance to the temple for the hotel staff...



Part of the exterior temple wall...



A plant outside the temple...


Another rice field view...











Playing with my new camera - how do you like the sepia version?



Bridges over the lotus pond...



And last, but never least, the pool...

No comments: